3502 Metro Dr, Ste 200
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
About Convenient Care Walk-In Medical Center
When injuries, colds, flu, and other minor illness happen at inconvenient times, we are here for you. Just walk in to our clinic for quick, convenient care provided by expertly trained health care providers. In house x-ray available.
Making the right decision
The walk-in clinics are not intended to be a substitute for an emergency room. In a true emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. The walk-in clinics are not intended to treat chronic conditions or serious medical conditions. See your personal doctor in those cases.
Go to the emergency room if you have:
- Chest pain or pressure, dizziness or other heart attack symptoms
- Slurred speech, paralysis or other stroke symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe cuts
- Severe burns
- Head injuries with a loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain
- Unexplained high fever
- A baby younger than three months with breathing trouble or fever
- Severe and unusual headache
- Emergency childbirth
- Bleeding that does not stop
- Drug overdose
- Life-threatening injuries
- Severe allergic reactions
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!