Council Bluffs, IA 51503
About Bethany Lutheran Home
Our Faith Based Community
Bethany Lutheran Home was founded and sponsored in 1975 by 15 area Lutheran Churches. All of Bethany staff, including our full-time Chaplain, provide loving, compassionate care in a faith based environment. People of all faiths are welcome. Our caring, professional staff is dedicated to meeting the needs of our residents physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, and spiritually through our programs and services.
Bethany's staff is selected because of their excellent workplace skills demonstrated in an attitude of care and love. Our programs and care provide opportunities for residents to enjoy an abundant life; full of relationships, joy, meaning, and dignity.
Our Care extends to the resident, but also their family and friends. We believe in a Resident centered care approach in all areas of Bethany life. We strive to do our best in meeting the needs as well as desires of our residents as they live at Bethany.
Since 1975, Bethany has been dedicated to helping people meet the challenges and enjoy the blessings of aging. Our Medicare certification allows us to provide care for individuals needing rehabilitation while recovering from illness, surgery, or other conditions. Our on-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy services enhance the rehabilitation and healing process of our residents without them having to leave our campus.
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
- Alzheimers Care Centers near Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living & Elder Care Services near Council Bluffs, IA
- Alzheimers Help Groups near Council Bluffs, IA
- Retirement Centers & Apartments Operators near Council Bluffs, IA
- Senior Citizens Housing near Council Bluffs, IA
- Senior Citizens Service & Health Organizations near Council Bluffs, IA
- Adult Care Services near Council Bluffs, IA
- Elder Care near Council Bluffs, IA